The KB1700, one of the most popular bump bars on the market today, is built to withstand the most demanding requirements of kitchen systems and other industrial applications. The keypad is built with high quality stainless steel dome disk switches that last more than 3 million cycles, and the unit is enclosed in special, high durability plastic that is UV-resistant and prevents color fading.
The KB1700 is one of the easiest and most programmable bump bars on the market. All 17 tactile keys are programmable and the KB1700 supports a full set of alphanumeric, control, function, and international output codes. Using a powerful Window-based programming utility that stores key definitions in a data file, an integrator can create a program layout for multiple keypads, rather than programming key by key, keypad by keypad.
The KB1700’s I/O ports allow daisy-chaining of other input devices. It provides either a PS/2 or RS232C output and supports a true keyboard wedge functions, operating with or without a computer keyboard. The KB1700 also offers an internal beeper and comes with various legend sheet options.
- All 17 tactile keys are programmable, up to 1800 characters per key with programmable inter-string delays
- Includes powerful Windows-based programming utility
- Creat program layout for multiple keypads – programming utility saves templates in data files
- No programming accessory kit, TSR program, or battery required
- High quality, stainless steel done disk switches last more than 3 million cycles
- Standard computer 101 keyboard output data format
- Data set includes all alphanumeric, control, function and optional international output codes
- True keyboard wedge function, operates with or without computer keyboard
- Available with PS/2 or USB Communication interface
- I/O ports allow daisy-chaining of other input devices
- Internal beeper
- Various legend sheet options available
Weight Without Bracket: .70 lbs.
Weight With Bracket: 1.40 lbs.
Dimensions Without Bracket Attached (in inches)
Dimensions With Bracket Attached (in inches)
Keys: Stainless Steel Dome Disks
Life cycle: > 5 million tactile operations
Input voltage: +5VDC
Current: 25 ma.
Operating Temperature: 0 to +50C
Storage Temperature: -20 to +70C
- Operating: 85% max. non-condensing
- Non-operating: 90% max. non-condensing
- Vibration (10 to 55 Hz.): 4 G’s
- Shock: 40 G’s
- PS/2 keyboard interface
- USB interface